Just bought a new house or revamping your home? It would be a great idea to create dream bedroom with laminate flooring in Vancouver. Many homeowners are choosing laminate flooring for the bedroom because they are looking for an alternative to carpet or they prefer the look of hardwood flooring and only have to pay a fraction of the price with laminate flooring.
You get to enjoy a lot of freedom when it comes to incorporating your favorite elements in designing and creating your dream bedroom. Besides the flexibility in decorating the bedroom with laminate flooring, it is also an excellent flooring option if you have kids and pets.
Here are other benefits of laminate flooring:
- Highly durable and far more so than your average wood floor. Ordinary wood flooring tend to cost more, despite not being as durable, which means that it will be very expensive to repair—or more likely, replace—wood flooring.
- Easy to clean
- Better protection against moisture than ordinary wood floors
A few tips that you can consider while creating the design of your dream bedroom with laminate flooring in Vancouver.
- Light-colored, straight-lined laminate floors make the bedroom seems larger.
- Laminate flooring should be slightly darker in color than the walls.
- Pick the furniture before selecting an area rug as they last longer than the rug and you can find a wide variety of designs for rug to create different looks for your dream bedroom.
- Incorporate area rug into the bedroom design as it unifies the furniture that are placed upon it.
- For the master bedroom, the typical placement of the area rug is to place it beneath the bed, covering two-thirds of the floor area, perpendicular to the bed.
- An area rug should be no more than two feet under one side of the bed, the side that opens out into the room.
Laminate flooring enhance the overall design of your dream bedroom and it is a cheaper option than using hardwood flooring. Therefore, you are able to have a bigger budget to spend it on other elements of the bedroom and yet sticking to the budget that you have set aside for the project. Check out our selection of laminate flooring or feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any question. Our friendly and experienced team are around to assist you to create your perfect dream home in Vancouver.