Once you step into the exciting world of Krono flooring, you step into a world of design and elegance; with a variety of color and designs and textures- whether you are looking for authentic-looking wood flooring, or something that emulates the look of stone- you need to look no further than Krono flooring.
As the global market leader in laminate flooring, Krono is continually developing new products manufactured to provide exceptional-quality and an unsurpassed value. A home is only as good as its foundation, and the same can be said of the flooring. An elegant, long-lasting floor can make all the difference between a beautiful home, and an adequate one. Naturally beauty is subjective, and that’s what Krono offers a long line of laminate options including traditional favorites as well as stylish, vintage options for the most discerning tastes.
Krono offers laminate flooring options that fit the requirements of any lifestyle. Your home is your castle, and you want the very best for your family and friends- without breaking the bank. Your home is where you live, where you entertain, love, laugh and spend most of your time. Therefore,your home requires a floor that meets with your standards of quality and design. Your floor should possess all of the things that are important to you:
- Waterproof: Krono “Integrated Aqua Stop System”: Providing waterproofed HDF (high density fiberboard) – the highest core protection
- Long-lasting: high-strength flooring that provides exceptional life- 15 to 20 years
- Durability:Strong, impact, shock, scuff, scratch, and pressure-resistant- thanks to its exclusively hard surface finish.
Krono laminate floors takes pride in the development of all of its products: Krono laminate flooring is manufactured using only the highest-quality materials, consisting of 90% real wood; providing the strongest, longest-lasting floors available on the market today. Using Swiss craftsmanship, Krono designers have amazing attention to detail, and strive to offer a variety of flooring options including excellent color shades, authentic wood surfaces, and elegance to meet any taste or style.
The Krono Difference
Not all laminate flooring is created equal. In fact most laminate flooring manufactures use only second-grade MDF in the manufacture of their floors. Krono uses only top-quality HDF in the construction of all of their laminate products. The result is the longest-lasting, most durable flooring on the market. In addition, laminate includes a series of advantages that barely any other type of flooring can offer:
- Durability: Impact, shock, scratch and abrasion-resistant – due to the ultra-hard surface finish.
- Hard-wearing balanced construction: concentrated single loads from furniture or other heavy objects will not damage Krono laminate flooring, resisting pressure marks.
- Easy to install:
- Easy-to-maintain and clean- means you can enjoy your floors for years to come
- Heat-proof: Krono laminate flooring is flame resistant.
- Long-lasting: length of life for laminate flooring in a living room is 15 to 20 years
- Fade resistant: Krono laminate flooring is UV light resistant andwill not dis-color or fade from direct sunlight exposure.
- Natural, quality materials: Krono laminates are made from 90% real wood, sourced using sustainable forestry practices.
- Multi-Patent Indemnity: providesa guarantee against product damage.
- Hypo-allergenic: The sealed topcoat is dust, dander and hair resistant.
- Heat Conveyance System: suitable for warm-water underfloor heating systems
- Integrated Aqua Stop Protective System: Waterproofed HDF (high density fiberboard) base provides the highest core protection
- Seamless Installation: Extra-long panel end pieces reduce inconsistent “laying” patterns and provide a natural look and feel.
- High-tech Engineering: Krono “Perfect fitting accuracy”, provides invisible joints that guarantee protection against the intrusion of moisture, dirt, and mold.